Thursday, September 3, 2009

Starting over

Welcome! If you found this blog by mistake-I am sorry. If you know me-I am sorry too! If you don't like sarcasm and swearing you should probably leave right now. Like right this very moment. You are still here, so I assume you don't attend church regularly. Shit damn, let's get things started then.

Disclaimer (One of many to come):
Yeah, so I suck at keeping this blogging stuff going. I also suck at a lot of other things. Future message to Emer: I really do love you and I am sorry that I didn't do a baby book and that there are no hospital pics of you and I (I told you I suck).

Well now that that is done, I am going full speed ahead with this blog. Hopefully my followers (ahem-Paige, LuLu are you out there??) will enjoy this new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment